Social Responsibility – “Antyodaya”
- Through various activities under 'Vaidyakeeya Vikas Manch' and effort is made to create awareness for Ayurved, Yoga and other alternative medical sciences
- Conducted free health check-up camps across 28 drought prone districts during 2015-16 and provided treatment to 15000+ patients.
- Under the Pandit Vanasampada Bahuddeshiya Mandal, organized Swastha Sarthi Abhiyaan for complete check-up of 27000 Rikshaw & Bus Drivers across Mumbai, Thane & Pune.
- 'Atalshakti Mahasamparka Abhiyan': Designed and Implemented 'Atalshakti Mahasamparka Abhiyan' in Pune. It was a door to door campaign by BJP Pune Karyakartas to inform poor citizens about Narendra Modi Government Schemes. On 25th December, more than 35000 karyakartas were mobilized across the city and more than 1.30 lakh households were visited. The specially designed informative Yojana Brochures were also distributed.
- As an Independent Director of MNGL, put in efforts to increase the piped gas connections from 7,000 in 2015 to 70,000 in Q3 2017. A tenfold increase. Multiple awareness initiatives are conducted during the same period for Green and Clean Pune city through CSR activities.