North Maharashtra University (1998-2007) & Maharashtra University of Health Sciences (2003-2013)
- Holistic Student Development was the key focus
- Rigorous participation in academic initiatives as a Senate / Management Council member
- As the Vice-President of University Sports Board, planned & successfully implemented multiple sports events
- As a member of the University Finance Committee, played a key role in preparing the University Budgets
- Successfully managed annual Youth Festival "Ashwamedh"
- Primary focus was "Student Centric University Operations" and to create work culture where the University administration, Principals, Students, Parents feel part of a family leading towards common goal and vision for the overall development of the students.
Savitribai Phule Pune University (2017-till date)
- Yuva Spandan: As a president of the organizing committee, successfully planned & organized Savitribai Phule Pune University's first flagship program for youth art activities in its history of 70 years. West zone youth festival was a great platform for students to showcase their various art and talent.
- Harit Wari Project: Lead a unique green project during Pandharpur Wari 2019. Over 20,000 volunteers participated in end to end management. To reduce plastic usage during Wari, over 50 lakhs patravalis (organic plates) were distributed amongst Warkaris (Pilgrims). These used patravalis were composted further to generate supplements which were distributed amongst farmers free of cost. This unique project saved over 1.5 CR litters of water during the crucial period of summer.
- Plantation drive (A Guinness book of Record): In the presence of former Chief Minister of Maharashtra Shri Devendra Fadnavis, 16731 Neem saplings were distributed to students who came from 370 colleges across Pune district. Distributing 16,731 saplings at once by an organization is a World Record and it will be recorded in the 'Guinness Book of World Record.' I successfully managed all aspects of planning and implementation
- Other initiatives: Lead and delivered various successful projects pertaining to increase in University ranking, Green Campus, Research and development, Infrastructural improvements
Future of Skilling: Lead a delegation to Germany on skilling and higher education was initiated at University of Brunswick in Germany. A daylong Seminar was conducted on “Future of Skilling” with experts from Germany and India. It was held at Germany.
Globalisation of Higher Education
- Conceptualized and implemented a program through creation of an advisory board and working committee at state level with all public state universities.
- Further many Government to Government partnerships were instituted through Globalisation of Higher Education of Government of Maharashtra and Embassy of France, Ireland, New Zealand and Australia to name a few.
- UNSW Australia provided 20 PhD scholarships to students from Maharashtra's state universities with PhD supervisors from UNSW and Maharashtra universities.
- Many university to university partnerships were instituted with the likes of London School of economics, UCC Ireland, University of Portsmouth- UK , Kings college- London, Telaviv University- Israel , Haifa University- Israel with universities in Maharashtra.
- Being a key member, worked on these tie ups and worked closely with Embassies. Governor of the Maharashtra also endorsed this concept in a daylong conference on “Globalisation of HE : The way Forward” that was presided by C Vidysagar Rao the then Governor, Minister for Higher and Technical Education and prominent thinkers like Dr Raghunath Mashelkar, Dr Anil Kakodkar and many others.